Equipped with the latest generation in CAD/CAM equipment, the CAZENEUVE engineering office makes use of its multidisciplinary expertise (resistance of materials, design, co-development, programming, command & control, mechanics, etc.) and its technical-economical pragmatism to design the structure and the mechanical assemblies.
Highly involved in the safety of users, CAZENEUVE incorporates the latest technological generations into its machines.
- Safety requirements reinforced right from the design stage
- Maximum protection with the “SAFETY” PLC
- Machine risk analysis: electrical, mechanical, electronic safety
- Compliant with standard 2006-42 EC
Technical control over more than 6000 m²
- Transmission at all levels of know-how that has been accumulated over a hundred years.
- Effective organisation in our workshops: machining – control and sequencing – assembly, integration and tests – showroom and training.
- Specific control in the rectification of beds, scraping, etc.
Every month, we deliver around fifteen lathes to our customers.